Phonate is a service that enhances your interaction with online service such as gmail, microsoft exchange, msn, yahoo, and more through hands-free interactions. Call in from any phone to listen to and send email, check the news, post to facebook, and more.
Thing5 and the Phonate team approached Arcus Solutions for support with their growing voice application and the integration of Nuance‘s natural language processing. Phonate was poised to be a key player in the world of hands-free applications, and Arcus Solutions was happy to assist the team with the development.
- Integrate deeply with various third party services
- Implement “hands-free” use-case for ease of use
- Design voice-based navigation of application
- Make available on any device
- Implemented voice recognition with software from Nuance Communications
- Made accessible from any device via telecom routing
- Designed and implemented custom VoiceXML for navigation and vocal processing
- Worked directly with support technicians to optimize vocal transcriptions